Reiki Level 1, May 5-6, 2018
We've been getting some Spring snow here, which is not unusual for our lovely mountain city. The snow has been interspersed with some warmer days and plenty of sunshine, and the promise of Spring and Summer lies ahead.
As we begin to gently shift into a new season, it felt like the right time to schedule in another Reiki Level 1 training. I've been getting some requests for a date, so if you are interested, please be sure to sign up soon, before it fills up!
Reiki Level 1
Reiki is a Japanese technique that uses Universal life force energy for healing. It is an ancient method of hands-on healing that can be taught to anyone who is willing to learn. This powerful healing practice helps clear imbalances in the chakras and energy bodies, sending loving Universal energy to where it is most needed. Reiki is a natural and gentle way to bring balance and harmony back to the entire being, and offers a sense of ease, security and well-being to those who receive it. It is a wonderful way to release stress, tune into your heart space and find peace and relaxation in your daily life. The journey of the Reiki path is ongoing and personal to each person who embarks upon it. Reiki is a beautiful way to connect deeply with your Higher Self and move through your days with that wisdom fully present. Level 1 is focused upon self-healing. You will learn the basics of Reiki and discover how to incorporate Reiki into your daily life.
In Level 1 we will explore:
- The history of Usui Reiki.
- The chakras and energetic bodies.
- How to tap into your intuitive abilities.
- The Law of Attraction and how it relates to Reiki.
- Meditation and how to establish a consistent personal practice.
- How to protect and preserve your energy levels.
- The role of crystals in Reiki and how to work with them in your personal practice.
- How to use the power of Reiki to manifest your dreams.
- Self-Reiki and offering Reiki to your personal items, crystals, plants and animals. Your registration fee includes a Reiki manual, Level 1 certificate, a crystal and 2 angel cards to further support your Reiki journey, and lifetime email support. Level 1 is a 12 hour course, offered over a weekend. Date: May 5-6th, 2018 Time: 11am-5pm Location: Calgary, Alberta (residential address will be given to students once they are registered) Investment: $245
4 spots left! (Audit spaces are available, for those of you who have taken Reiki with me before)
Registration closes April 29th.
For more info on Reiki trainings, please hop on over to my website here.
Hope to see you in a sacred Reiki circle soon! ♡